Wednesday, December 9, 2009


martial arts
in the frost
merging galaxies online
giant black holes
born of collapsing superstars

I'm frittering
they say
frittering
my morning and life away
my odd ways draw disdain...
from me.
11 months.
what have I done?

and then
in writing, flow,
I'm writing with my boh in the park.
On the laptop screen
I see again and again
one galaxy flows through another.
I'm living the mystery
the beautiful work
I'm meant to do
the puzzle becomes an answer
no longer a question.
I get distracted
by other's expectations, and even my own.
Don't distract me from my boh!
Don't distract me from the web links
the merging galaxies
the fusing consciousness
is there anything more powerful
than a human intent as a lion
focused on its prey?
intent as a she-bear
protecting her young?
intent as a race horse
aimed at the finish?
is there anything
more powerful than love?
i know what my work is.
Two points make a line:
the immediate goal
and the one beyond...

No comments: