Thursday, July 23, 2009


Too many stimuli, too many puzzle pieces. It's ok to not think, to not know, to let my body do the math while I sleep.

It's ok to pause, it's ok to move assertively forward. There are a few truly wrong answers in life, and a few brilliant ones, but mostly the choices we make are just another step along the way.

It's not right, it's not wrong. I got to where I am by flying by the seat of my pants, following my gut, which could be more formally known as intuitive trust, or religously known as putting it all in God's hands. I try to keep my heart and senses open. I'm still operating with the same dubious faith, the same spirit of adventure, the same minimal planning, the same compass I try to calibrate with love. I follow the light, barely visible through the fog.

No comments: